Verizon based pre-paid cellular, accessories and cell phone screen repair.
We are located at:
Hutchinson Mall (Hours Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sun 12p-6p)
1500 East 11th
Hutchinson, KS 67501
Salina Central Mall (Hours Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sun 12p-6p)
2259 S. 9th St
Salina, KS 67401
McPherson (Hours Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Sat 10a-1p)
805 North Main St
McPherson, KS 67460
We also have a live online chat. Just click the blue chat bubble in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
(Live chat available during regular business hours M-Sat 10a-6p and Sunday 12p-6p)
Your Wireless World is your Selectel Master Agent and wholesale accessory supplier!
We are located in Hutchinson KS and operate retail stores throughout Kansas.
- Turn Key Cell Phone Store Packages
- Selectel Dealerships
- Wholesale Accessories
- Mobile Device Mail In Repair Services
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.